The design stage is complete for the 2015 form plaque. I worked with members of the Form of 2015 during the previous School year to come up with a list of events, and the following was chosen by them to represent the 6th Form experiences of the Form of 2015:
- Upper Left: A cake with a vinyl record on top representing the Steve Aoki event
- Upper Right: A shield with the Isthmian symbol representing their win of the Club Cup
- Center: Mount Everest with the flag of Nepal on the summit representing the devastating earth quake in April of 2015
- Bottom Left: A laptop with a clock representing 24 hour access to the internet
- Bottom Right: A stack of alphabet blocks representing the four different academic schedules during the four years of the Form of 2015
I have started work on the carving of the 2015 plaque and will be posting photos of the carving process as it progresses – stay tuned for more information!