The design stage is complete for the 2013 Form plaque. I worked with members of the Form of 2013 during the previous School year to come up with a list of events, and the following was chosen by them to represent the 6th Form experiences of the Form of 2013:
- Upper left: The symbol for the Old Hundred club, winners of the 2013 Club Cup competition.
- Upper center: The granite paving stone with “100%” carved into it representing the 100% participation of Form members in donations to the Alumni Association.
- Upper right: The blue and yellow Boston Strong ribbon to honor the victims of the Boston Marathon bombing.
- Center: The Hugh Camp Cup with “2013” is the central design – representing the unprecedented four year winning streak for Form of 2013 members.
- Center background: The Bogle-Lechner field, dedicated on September 29, 2012.
I will now begin working on the carving process, with the plan to have the finished plaque to present at Anniversary weekend in June this year. Photos of the process will be posted on the blog, so stay tuned for more information!