Here is a photograph of the completed plaque for the Form of 2012. It was dedicated on June 1, 2013 and hangs in the Middle Dining Hall of Coit (The Upper) above the panels that contain the names of all the members of the Form of 2012. Below the photo is the description of the elements incorporated in the plaque design.
The upper left corner of the plaque features an open book with the initials MGH carved onto the pages, representing the beginning of the Rectorship of Michael Gifford Hirschfeld, Thirteenth Rector of St. Paul’s School. The book symbolizes the Rural Record, a journal of day-to-day life that was kept at St. Paul’s School from 1857 into the early 20th century. The upper right corner shows the symbol for the Delphians – the Greek letter Delta surrounded by a laurel wreath – winners of the Club Cup competition for the School year. The upper center of the plaque has the World Trade Center towers and in the middle left section the date 9/11/11is carved – marking the tenth anniversary of the September 11th terrorist attack. A snowman holding a Jack-o-lantern is carved in the lower right corner of the plaque, representing the big snowstorm on Halloween – the only significant snowstorm of the winter season. To the left of the snowman is the newly constructed Lindsay Center for Mathematics and Science, dedicated on November 29, 2011.